A lot of pregnant women describe the woes of what happens to their bodies, and the affects that pregnancy hormones have on them – nausea, swollen feet, growing belly, dizziness, mood swings, etc. However, there can be some great advantages to pregnancy. Allow me to introduce you to Exhibit A, the Big Mac Shelf, pictured below. Watching TV and having a difficult time holding your Big Mac while you eat? Problem solved.
|Exhibit A: The Big Mac Shelf|
Another bonus to pregnancy is the Expectant Mother Parking. Tired of driving around the mall parking lot, only to have to park in the furthest spot possible and walk? Grab a pregnant lady and get a spot up close!
|Exhibit B: Preggo Parking|
- I hope you aren’t afraid to be different
- I hope you love a girl with all your heart
- I hope you grow a beard (every man needs one someday)
- I hope you aren’t afraid of the dark – it happens every 12 hours
- I hope you grow into a loving man
- I hope you ignore the little things that bug you
- I hope you never forget your house key, because your mom won’t have it
- I hope you respect the Red Wings
- I hope you aren’t afraid to take chances
- I hope that you know how much you are loved